Samstag, 16. August 2008

Next step -> 1week Preparation Seminar

Some days of hamstering around and getting a lovely colourful face after a 4-wisdomteeth-removement-operation have passed by, now I'm not that much a hamster anymore but my cheeks are getting a beautiful greenyellowbluepurple touch. Wonderful!



Tomorrow my first preparation seminar for England starts and therefore I'll be in Neumünster for one week. I don't really know what I'm supposed to expect there but I'm looking forward to getting to know all the people that are going to do (kind of) the same work as I'll be doing the coming year! And I'm very curious about when I'm going to know all the details about my works and projects, maybe next week, maybe not until I'm really IN England... surprise surprise...

Keine Kommentare: